Junior IT Business Analyst (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our IT advisory practices team.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
The pace at which technology is changing is creating uncharted risks that make navigating today’s IT environment increasingly challenging. CIOs have to evolve from providing tactical support for the business to becoming a strategic partner. You need to be able to turn information into insights when the business is looking to implement new technology for competitive advantage.
From where our clients are now to where they want to be, we can help to:
- Develop an IT strategy that aligns IT objectives with those of the business
- Create an architecture design to align business and technology models
- Implement sourcing approaches to improve flexibility and efficiency
- Improve the performance of end-to-end processes and infrastructure
- Introduce horizon technologies that change business and IT models
You are a young energetic and aspiring individual who is inquisitive, ambitious, and great at working with people and willing to develop your capabilities. You enjoy working in a team, looking forward to learn and being exposed a broad range of clients across a number of sectors. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. Is that you? Read below and come join us!
We will support you with career-long training (audit methodology, regulatory requirements, and certifications), and coaching to develop your skills. We offer you the unique opportunity for quick onward career progression.
You will evolve by always looking to go the extra mile providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. At EY, we are committed in “Building a better working world”.
To qualify for the role you must
- Have a Master degree in IT, Economics or similar
- Be a sales-oriented Advisor with a proven track record in one or more of the following competencies:
- Process and system efficiency and transformation
- Technology Advisory
- Cost management and profitability analysis
- Internal audit or internal control
- Have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results
- Demonstrate excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Show well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Be proactive, eager to learn and grow
- Act as a team player which includes proactively sharing and transferring your knowledge
- Be fluent in English and French
Ideally, you’ll also have
- First relevant work experience in Business or Technology Advisory
- Luxembourgish and / or German language skills. Any additional language is considered an asset
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clara Fassbender and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.