Paddock Corporate Services is a Luxembourg based independent company offering high-quality incorporation, accounting, tax and company management services to a broad international client base. Paddock Corporate Services’ policy is to provide the expertise and technical capabilities required to satisfy the most demanding clients and to be recognized as the most responsive business partner on the market.
To complete our team, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Junior Financial Accountant
Location: Limpertsberg, Luxembourg
Your team & role
As a Junior Financial Accountant at Paddock in Luxembourg you will be responsible for all accounting matters for a portfolio of Luxembourg companies.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will be entrusted with the day-to-day bookkeeping for a portfolio of Luxembourg companies under Lux GAAP
- You will support the reporting process under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- You are responsible for asset accounting and incoming and outgoing invoices
- You will prepare reports for periodic closings and annual financial statements
- You will have client contact for reports, reconciliation of accounts and assist on audits
- You will be trained to prepare periodic and annual VAT and direct tax returns
Your experience & skills
- You have a degree in accounting or finance (min. Bachelor) or similar
- You have already acquired some knowledge in Lux GAAP or IFRS
- Ideally you would have already gathered experience in tax compliance matters
- You have excellent English & German communication skills, French is a plus
Please send your English CV alongside any document you consider relevant to:
Paddock Corporate Services S.A.
To the attention of Mrs. Mélanie Fischer
121, avenue de la Faïencerie • L-1511 Luxembourg
Phone +352 49 59 24 1
We guarantee full confidentiality for all applicants.