Prepare and verify invoices, read proof documents.
Our client is a major actor in auditing, accounting, tax and corporate services in Luxembourg.
- Perform a first review of the KYC analyses prepared by operational teams
- Perform name screening
- Verify independence through our dedicated tool
- Maintain clients and engagements database up-to-date
- Assistance in the filing and archiving process
- You have a prior experience in a compliance function or you are willing to develop in this area
- You are able to work autonomously but you enjoy working in a team. You have good communication skills
- You are flexible, well organize and can prioritize tasks
- You respect strict confidentiality
- You are fluent in French and English (oral and written). Any other language is an asset
- You are willing to develop your Compliance and AML/CFT technical knowledge
-A salary package on 13th months + meal vouchers + discretionary bonus + pension plan
-The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment
-The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group and a friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
1,00 € - 36 000,00 € /an