Our Luxembourg banking & finance team is growing, and needs you !
To support our growing banking and capital markets activities we are currently looking for a:
- Junior capital markets lawyer (m/f) -
What we require:
- You possess an EU law degree. An additional degree from an American or English university would be an asset;
- You have attended the Luxembourg CCDL or have a bar admission in another EU jurisdiction;
- You have relevant experience in capital markets;
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills;
- You have an entrepreneurial and a “can-do” attitude;
- You are fluent in English and preferably French.
What we offer:
- You will work in a truly diverse international environment and on cross-border projects;
- You will participate in initiatives targeting growth and commercial development of the capital markets team;
- You will be able to work across various banking and capital markets matters;
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development;
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed;
- We offer an attractive career path and growth perspective;
- We offer a competitive salary combined with an attractive additional benefit package (e.g. private parking space on the Kirchberg, insurance package, fitness facilities, cantine, no open office space).
Interested by joining an international and multicultural environment? Then send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org