Audit Conseil Services S.àr.l. (« ACSe ») is an audit firm, member of the Institut des Réviseurs
d’Entreprises (“IRE”) in Luxembourg. It is Approved Statutory Auditor (“Réviseurd’EntreprisesAgréé”) in
Luxembourg and duly authorized by the CSSF to operate within the Financial Sector. ACSe was
incorporated on October 9th, 2008.
ACSe partners with its Clients in the performance of any type of audit engagement it is appointed for.
Its objective is to bring added value to Clients in their day-to-day business and to support them in
their adaptation to today's fast-paced changing environment.
ACSe also partners with major service providers in complementing their services offer and acting as an
independent party for specific transactions. ACSe serves institutional clients of the private equity
sector, as well as Luxembourg-based CSSF regulated entities (Banks and Professionals of the Financial
- In collaboration with the audit team, including manager and senior auditors, you will be
- involved in a diverse portfolio of audit engagements;
- You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of tasks within your audit
- assignments and provide a high-quality service in a self-sufficient way;
- You will demonstrate a perfect understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts
- and be able to perform an audit engagement in compliance with auditing standards;
- You will develop productive working relationships with clients and reach out to satisfy them;
- Evaluate reliability of the source for financial data;
- Perform specific control testing under the guidance of the senior auditors;
- Report findings of audit to senior auditors or to managements as directed by audit managers;
- Compare invoices with bank statements to find inconsistencies or incomplete documentation;
- Review contracts, payments and other executed documents for evidence or indication of
- authorization of the transactions.
- You have a Master degree in economy or similar;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- You have a first working experience in or outside of the audit industry;
- You are motivated and autonomous;
- You are eager to learn new skills and knowledge.
We offer you:
- An unlimited duration employment contract;
- The opportunity to develop in a diversified environment;
- The ability to develop and participate to a continuous training program;
- The opportunity to work in a human size company.
If you are interested, please send by email your application with your curriculum vitae to: Adeline
muller, HR responsible at firstname.lastname@example.org the reference “Junior Auditor”.