We are looking for several graduated Junior Auditors to join our Audit teams for October 2020 and January 2021.
Your role within our teams is to :
- Participate in audit due diligence : rendering services according to client requirements and specific business;
- Prepare and obtain documents in order to perform audit test;
- Attend meetings with the client and senior auditor/manager;
- Help to prepare draft audit reports;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- In order to carry out your mission, you will be supervised and trained by your seniors and managers and you will act on different sectors that we propose: Banks / PSF, Commercial Companies, Insurance and ReInsurance, Investment Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
- You are graduate in a Masters degree in the field of audit, accounting, finance or economics;
- Experience in accounting, auditing, management control or any relevant experience is considered as an advantage;
- You are fluent in French and English; any other language is an asset;
- You are dynamic, teamworker and you take initiative;
- You have a good interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have the willing to constantly improve your knowledge.
By joining Mazars Luxembourg, you will have the opportunity to:
- Evolve in a company that provides a young, dynamic and friendly environment;
- Benefit from the principle of non-sectorisation by working with different clients by their size (groups on the stock market, SME ...) and their sector (Banks / PSF, Commercial companies, Insurance, Investment funds, Private Equity and Real Estate);
- Benefit from a training program during the first weeks of your integration in order to learn our methodology and to acquire technical expertise on accounting standards and the Luxembourg legal environment;
- Also benefit from a personalised follow-up throughout your career as a result of our counselor process.