BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support our Audit teams, we are currently looking for a:
Your next challenge:
As part of our audit teams, you will have the opportunity to participate in diversified legal and contractual audit assignments for companies active in various fields of activity: commercial sector, industrial sector, financial sector (UCIs, financial sector professionals, etc.) and public sector (or co-financed by the public sector).
Supervised by your managers, you will develop your autonomy and your professional know-how. To support you in this development, you will follow a training program personally adapted.
- You are a Master graduate in Accounting, Audit and Control or from a Business School with an Audit specialization;
- You wish to continue your training by obtaining a professional qualification (IRE, DSCG, ACCA);
- You speak German and English;
- You are motivated, ambitious, rigorous, and analytical;
- You like to work with flexible teams and you have good communication skills;
- You want to start your career within a dynamic company with move up opportunities.
… then that offer is probably made for you!
To know: A first experience in audit and/or accounting is considered an advantage.
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!