We are looking for one of our clients a :
VAT and TAX ANALST
What You’ll Do
In this position you will be responsible for the VAT and tax reporting and accounting requirements of the Bank. In addition, you will be assigned other tasks deemed to help in the day-to-day work of the Accounting.
- VAT and tax reporting and accounting for Luxembourg and various EU entities on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, as assigned by the Tax Manager
- - Coordinating and analysing information required for preparation of VAT/tax returns and preparing the data needed by the appropriate deadlines
- - Researching on and analysing VAT/tax related issues that arise using various sources, including on-line systems
- - Interfacing with VAT/tax authorities and auditors and preparing responses to VAT/tax requirements and audits with assistance of VAT/tax advisors
- - Writing, updating and improving VAT/tax procedures
- Participating in the day-to-day work of the Accounting Department, as needed
What It Takes
- Fluent in English (any other language is a strong advantage)
- Formal education in accounting (University degree – 2-3 years or equivalent)
- Conscientious, detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to apply appropriate criticism and to develop extensive analysis
- High sense of responsibility
- 3-5 years of previous accounting experience, including VAT/tax
- Familiarity with IFRS/US GAAP
One year contrat .
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to apply !