You are at ease with: assisting a team, carrying out general administration tasks with precision and organisation, speaking English and Italian. Let's just apply!
We are looking (for one of our clients) for several Italian and English-speaking candidates to fill upcoming job opportunities.
The (Senior) Administrative Assistant reports to a Head of Division, supports the smooth running of activities by providing secretarial and administrative assistance to the Head and is the back-up of the other Administrative Assistants of the Department.
- Organising meetings in Luxembourg with external counterparts;
- Organising business trips and preparing the relevant expense reports;
- Preparing presentations, due diligence dossiers and letters to external counterparts;
- Preparing, distributing and following up reports and notes, incl. overview tables and quarterly reports related to certain funds;
- Organise team meetings, take & dispatch meeting minutes;
- Drafting routine correspondence and edit materials;
- Ensure efficient communication between the organisation and German governmental bodies;
- Undertake related electronic (using the internal data storage system) and paper filing;
- Communicate efficiently (face-to-face, phone, email) with the team members but also with internal as well as external clients; cooperate with the other teams’ assistants and other interfaces;
- Create and process requisitions/purchase orders/receipts for conference attendance, business meals, other relevant expenses;
- Participate in research on issues related to the team’s activities;
- Follow up on internal documentation throughout the approval process;
- Produce and process counterparty consultation letters as required by the organisation’s procedures
- Certified secondary level education;
- Any additional certifications indicating specialisation would be an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant administrative experience in a financial or audit environment and understanding of financial documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of s standard computer tools and MS Office tools (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent written and spoken Italian and English; fluency in French, German and/or other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and priorisation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure;
- Strong personal commitment
- Immediate availability
We have several upcoming missions to offer (European Institution), temporary contracts of several months up to 1 year and possibility of extension for 1 more year on another role