Created in 2018, TALANTLERS acts as an external HR Business Partner aiming at serving local and international clients on all HR related topics. Our offer is built around two main business lines: HR Operations & HR Advisory, and covers 3 core HR areas of expertise: Talent Attraction, Talent Inspiration and Talent Management. In this context, we are currently looking for a IT Application Administrator (m/f)for one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Our client is an end-user company and it is used to work in both web application and software application. Within a Linux environment, Developers are directly in contact with clients (by email and by phone or Skype) in order to get their feedback as users and be able to improve their applications. Both on back and front environment, the person will be the only contact with users.
- Technical environment:
- Java Se
- Spring, Hibernate
- HTML, CSS, JSF
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- You have a University Degree in Computer Sciences or you have a first successful experience in this field
- You have a deep knowledge of Java within Linux environment
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are familiar with bash, grep, ssh, openSSL, vi, tail, sed and tcpdump tools
- You are dedicated to quality
- You have excellent communication skills and love customer interaction
- You speak English fluently, French and German are a plus
This position is a permanent position and it is not open to freelance contract. If you are interested, feel free to applicate, you will have answer within 2 weeks.