SOGETI is looking for a Java Developer to join our company.
You will participate in the Software Development lifecycle of a project on client premises.
Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Interface with key skate holders and apply your technical expertise across different stages of the development lifecycle including:
- Analysis & Backlog definition;
- Solution design;
- Follow Agile development best practices as well as DevOps enabling practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Follow security best practises such as OWASP;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in Application Design using design principles, patterns and best practices;
- Experience in Enterprise Application Development using Java& JEE technologies;
- Experience in developing SOAP based and RESTful Web services;
- Experience in Springframework;
- Experience using tools like GIT, Eclipse/IntelliJ;
- Experience in JAVA 8 and higher;
- Experience in CI/CD pipelinessuch as Jenkins;
- Experience of the SCRUM methodology would be an asset;
- Experience in security best practices such as OWASP would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English; French would be an asset.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.