We are currently looking for a “Java Developer” in order to reinforce our team working for our Bank & Insurance Business Unit in Luxembourg.
- Application enhancement: business analysis, review of users’ requirements, design of solution and development using Java toolset.
- Bug fixing: problem resolution, debugging and testing, root causes analysis, problem follow-up and resolution.
- Release management: set-up & maintain action plan, configuration of build environment, build of releases.
- Testing: non-regression testing, pre-release testing, write & run test cases, write & review tests reports.
- Production of documentation.
- Your Profile:
- You have a bachelor/master in computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Java Development (internship inclusive);
- You are pragmatic and solutions oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
- You speak French and English.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills;
- In-deep knowledge of Java or J2EE development;
- In-deep knowledge of Hibernate and/or other frameworks;
- Good knowledge of Web Services (SOAP or REST);
- Good exposure to SOA and Oracle database;
- Knowledge of GWT, Eclipse, GIT, Maven, Sonar, Nexus and WebLogic is an asset.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.