BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 167 countries and employs 88 000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Technology Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
IT Trainee (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- Be in charge of the development of a mobile contact management application;
- You aim to develop in WinDev Mobile technology;
- Assist our team of developers for APIs support and development.
- You search end-of-study internship for a Bachelor’s degree in IT (Bac +3);
- You have knowledge in object-oriented programming and SQL;
- You are rigorous by nature;
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- You are fluent in French and have a good level in English.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!