Do you fancy working in an agile, challenging, yet fun environment of a young startup?
We’re looking for people like you to join our Candidate Experience Team!
At nexten.io, you will join an ambitious and creative team that is dedicated to bridging the gap between tech people and tech recruitment.
Both tech experts and employers are frustrated with how things are done. We’re here to fix it by tackling the status quo.
Contrary to traditional head-hunting agencies, we aim to bring back transparency and trust in the recruitment industry. The first step to this goal was developing a platform based on transparency – which we did.
Now it’s time for the next level: growing the user base and making sure they are satisfied – and that’s where you come into play.
The job position will be IT recruitment and sourcing officer, and you will …
- … identify top tech profiles on the market, using various innovative sourcing tools and best practices.
- … attract them, using a powerful and impactful approach to encourage them to use the nexten.io platform in order to find their next role.
- … innovate: discover and implement new sourcing strategies that will help to optimize our processes.
- … contact and onboard new candidates and welcome them to the platform.
- … analyse new profiles and make sure their expectations are realistic.
- … support and guide candidate to make their profiles as attractive and complete as possible.
- … work closely with our Sales Team to ensure our marketplace is successful.
- … clearly communicate our vision for the tech community.
- … participate in growth, marketing and product development activities.
You are ...
- … motivated, enthusiastic and a fast learner.
- … a creative and excellent verbal and written communicator.
- … able to build a relationship with candidates.
- … a people’s person.
- … fluent in French and English, German & Luxembourgish would be a plus.
- … curious and interested in learning new things.
- … pro-active and take initiatives to improve.
- … willing to challenge the status quo.
- … passionate to provide an excellent user experience.
- … comfortable in managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment.
- … interested in startups. Previous experience in a similar environment would be appreciated.
You will benefit from ...
- … amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit.
- … a truly international company, aiming to conquer new digital markets worldwide.
- … modern offices next to Luxembourg City with free food/drinks and regular team parties.
- … immersion in the Luxembourgish ecosystem and the opportunity to work with international candidates.