IT Recruiter / Human Resources / Start-up
Aren't you afraid when you hear Open Source Technology, Linux, Java Script…? Do you have a previous experience as IT Recruiter? Do you thrive by a start-up environment?
If you can answer "YES" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity is suitable for you.
One of our clients, a fast-growing company specialized in software development, is currently looking to bring on-board an IT Recruiter to reinforce their HR department. The company established its Luxemburgish headquarter few years ago and is continuously growing in a local and international level.
Additionally, they constantly invest in the human-capital of the business and offer the possibility to evolve through internal trainings and career development.
Your responsibilities as IT Recruiter:
- Taking care of the recruitment process from A to Z;
- Determining staffing needs with line Managers;
- Drafting & publishing job descriptions;
- Sourcing talents through direct approach, networking, advertising;
- Analysing responses and screening resumes;
- Organizing, conducting and following up on the interview processes;
- Performing references and background checks;
- Ensuring new-hires on boarding and integration.
- Participating in the improvement and development of new hiring process;
Your profile as IT Recruiter:
- Previous experience as IT Recruiter;
- Fluent in English; any other language would be considered as an asset;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player, passionate & analytical mind-set.
What will you get as IT Recruiter?
- Attractive salary according to your level of experience;
- Challenging and friendly working environment;
- Flex time;
- Internal evolution possibilities.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.