Internal & Permanent contract: A FinTech start-up present on the market for +10 years is actively looking for an IT Project Manager to support its growth in Luxembourg.
Are you willing to intervene in the digitalisation of the financial industry? Well, this group supports banks and insurance companies in their activity digitalisation in Luxembourg and Switzerland. You will enjoy a multicultural company culture with a flat hierarchy and an open-space office to share knowledge and work efficiently.
Constantly growing, this FinTech will involve you in diverse projects which will impact (positively) the financial sector. You will have a privileged contact with your clients by visiting them and doing Skype presentation.
Cherry on the cake: you will feel at home in the brand-new offices located near to Luxembourg City! Enjoy a beautiful house with a kitchen, a free parking and friendly spaces!
- Supervise a growing team of developers
- Participate in mobile applications projects and manage projects from A to Z
- Understand the needs of your clients and give recommendations
- Find solutions and support your clients
- You are both fluent in French & English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT project management (Agile methodology)
- You have a background and/or strong knowledge of development (React Native or Java technologies)
- Confluence software
- An internal & permanent contract
- An attractive salary up to 58K€ (according to your profile)
- A car leasing could be discussed
- Laptop / Mobile
- A fully equipped Kitchen to prepare your meals and lunch with your team
- Easy-to-access location (South of Luxembourg city) with a free parking
- Bonus based on projects' success
- Brand-new offices and nice place to work
- Integrate a well-implemented group with a family spirit
- Flat hierarchy and open space: knowledge sharing
- Human-sized team facilitating the collaboration and decisions
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (Word Format preferred). This position is handled by Léna Gast and Alex Tournon.
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -