i-Hub S.A. is a Luxembourg based company set-up to provide a technology-based KYC solution to the financial and non-financial sectors.
We are currently recruiting an IT Corporate Support Officer
- The IT Corporate Support Officer is in charge of the First level of Support Management, IT Corporate Infrastructure Management and Application management.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade IT corporate Assets and in house Network with the Managed Services Provider
- Install and integrate new Workstations hardware and applications to serve the IT Corporate Infrastructure
- Support and administer third-party applications as application owner
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords under CISO supervision
- Resolve problems reported by end user (in ITSM)
- Implements and manages disaster recovery and back-up plans
- Follows Business Continuity policies and guidelines
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to communicate with end-users
- First level of support knowledge in IT
- Very Good knowledge in the Best practices of IT, ITIL, ISO2700, ISO22301
- Very good Knowledge in best practices in IT Project management, Prince2
- Excellent communication both in written and oral English and French, any other language will be considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence. i-Hub S.A. is an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applications from all members of society, irrespective of gender, religion, beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, nationality, race and ethnicity.
Please note that regarding i-Hub’s obligation to implement internal control procedures as a PFS support company, you will be asked to provide us with a copy of your criminal records (Bulletin N°3) during the recruitment process.
Data Protection notice
By replying to this job offer, you acknowledge that i-Hub S.A. will process your personal data within the context of the recruitment process (in accordance with Art. 6 (1) b) of GDPR). i-Hub will act as data controller and your personal data will be shared internally with the persons involved in the recruitment process.