Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & SummaryA career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our team provides remote technical support and information technology updates to PwC’s employees. You’ll provide resolution to technical needs, recommend procedure modifications or improvements, and escalate unresolved technical issues to the appropriate party.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
As a Service Desk Technician (m/f), you will:
• be the first point of assistance for our internal clients regarding any issues with the IT equipment used at PwC, as well as for our external clients regarding – in particular – the applications that we have developed;
• record all client incidents in a ticketing tool and follow up each incident until its it resolved;
• train and/or help employees to use the various pieces of software that they need on a daily basis; and
• take part in intermittent IT projects.
• You have a degree or diploma in IT;
• You have already held a similar role in this line of work;
• You are familiar with the Microsoft Office and Active Directory applications and the Windows and iOS environments;
• You are familiar with IBM Notes. Knowledge of ITIL v3 would be a significant advantage;
• You are proficient in French and English;
• You are a team player and enjoy learning and developing in a constantly changing environment.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019