IT Auditor (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our IT Risk & Assurance Team.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- I n line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
As an IT Risk & Assurance professional within the IT Audit team, you will be working closely with both internal and external clients and help them in a diversified portfolio of engagement types. A significant component of your work will be to support the Financial Audit as a member of integrated audit teams with IT related audit work, including evaluation of a client’s IT environment, testing of IT controls and data analytics. Your work will also include providing advisory services to a broad range of clients, in areas such as cybersecurity, IT strategy, business continuity planning, IT Governance and IT service management, information systems requirements analysis, and technology-related regulatory compliance.
You are a young energetic and aspiring individual who is inquisitive, ambitious, and great at working with people and willing to develop your capabilities. You enjoy working in a team, looking forward to learn and being exposed a broad range of clients across a number of sectors. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. Is that you? Read below and come join us!
We will support you with career-long training (audit methodology, regulatory requirements, and certifications), and coaching to develop your skills. We offer you the unique opportunity for quick onward career progression.
You will evolve by always looking to go the extra mile providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. At EY, we are committed in “Building a better working world”.
To qualify for the role you must
- Have a university degree or equivalent certification, in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other appropriate academic majors.
- Have interest in process and system efficiency, IT controls, transforming the way technology supports organization to increase their performance and maximize their return on investment.
- Be organized but also flexible, and able to tackle several challenges and manage several tasks.
- Be proactive, eager to learn and grow, and with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations.
- Be fluent in English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- French and/or German and/or Spanish language skills with any other language being an advantage (remember, we are an international team!).
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clara Fassbender and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.