IT Audit Manager Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our IT Risk & Assurance Team.
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
You will tap into a network that will continuously open new doors and provide advice that makes a difference.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams with leading professionals from other competencies.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family where you will work with 1300 professionals coming from more than 60 different countries. At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies.
Our team consists of different backgrounds and nationalities and we are working every day to provide IT related services and expertise to internal and external clients.
About the job
As an IT Risk & Assurance professional within the IT Audit team, you will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high level client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems facilitating the business internal control process, and will assist clients and other Risk Assurance professionals in performing information technology control and security engagements.
In your role as a Manager, you will:
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
- Brief the engagement team on the client's IT environment and industry IT trends.
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
- And do not forget that as part of your routine you will:
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Provide constructive coaching to team members and to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior and senior consultants within the organization
We’re looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
We will support you with career-long training (audit methodology, regulatory requirements, and certifications), and coaching to develop your skills. We offer you the unique opportunity for quick onward career progression.
You will evolve by always looking to go the extra mile providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. At EY, we are committed in “Building a better working world”.
To qualify for the role,
- You hold a university degree or equivalent certification, in Computer Science, Information Systems, engineering, Business.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry. You also have prior consulting experience with a Big 4 firm, advisory or audit firm or large global institution.
- You will bring your significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) financial statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; (c) Service Organization Controls Reporting engagements; and/or (d) ERP security and control reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft),(d) management of advisory projects in the areas of IT Security /IT Compliance or Data Analytics;
- You have sound knowledge of and experience in common IT frameworks and standards, such as: ITIL, COBIT, ISO27k, ISO 22301, CMMI, etc.
- You are highly organized but also flexible, with the ability to adapt to a broad scope of clients, to challenge yourself and your colleagues, and with a high drive for client focused results.
- You may also have one (or more) relevant certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, ITIL, CISSP, CIA; ISO27001, ISO22301, Prince2 or PMP, which are considered an advantage. If you are non-certified, you are required to become certified within 1 year from your date of hire.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage (remember, we are an international team!)
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to know you a bit more and discuss salary and social packages. Then you will be invited to some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.