Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
LuxSE is recruiting within its International Primary Markets department an :
Issuing Programs Officer–1 year Fixed term contract (M/F)
Issuing Programs Officer responsibilities:
- Review files prior to admission to the official list and to trading, both approved by LuxSE
- Process relevant information to ensure effective admission of securities to trading
- Process corporate actions as part of continuous obligations of issuers
- Manage the department’s administrative work
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject matter
- In-depth knowledge of securities
- A deep understanding of financial instruments and capital markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French with excellent interpersonal skills
- Other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Organised, rigorous with strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and respect deadlines
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and cover letter here:http://bit.ly/2wGReh7
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).