As an intern, you will have the opportunity to support our engineering and finance team in a project related to engineering expense planning and control. The main internship missions will be as following:
Optimize Engineering Budget planning and control.
Analyze the current Excel tool and optimize it by replacing formulas by VBA code.
In parallel, research options to replace Excel with a dedicated software tool with the same functionality and :
- connectivity to SAP
- reduced manual input and parametrizing
- user access level management
- integration of additional, non-engineering, cost categories.
Part of the internship will also be the daily reporting of engineering expenses, essential to well understand, follow and assure accuracy while continuously optimizing the tool.
To join our team, you will need:
The student should be enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance IT including computer programming or similar.
- English is a must.
- Good knowledge of French/German is a strong asset..
- The student will need to demonstrate the following skills & qualifications:
- Essential: high level Excel/VBA
- Asset: knowledge in SAP usage and macro programming
- Good organizational skills
- Team Player
- Self Driven
- Able to take initiative
You have to be enrolled in a university and be available as soon as possible and by your availability for a 6-month period.