As an intern within the Quality department, you will have the opportunity to drive a DMAIC/Six-Sigma project. The objective will be to define correlation between tire/rim geometry and set-up parameters of automatic tire mounting machines and create a standard matrix to improve production capability and quality.
To join our team you will need:
- You should be enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or any related field.
- You must speak English.
- French will be considered as an asset.
IT & soft skills:
- Dynamic, thorough and able to work autonomous.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, taking initiative, enthusiastic and results driven.
- Flexible, ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment in an organized manner.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially good knowledge of Excel.
You have to be available for 2 months and be enrolled in an university.
Ideal starting date: June 2019