Innovation Project Manager Finance, HR and support functions (M/F) - Exclusive Mandate
Our client, an well-established insurance company is currently looking for an Innovation Project Manager focused on Finance, HR and support functions.
Here are the details:
- Support the company's business transformation with a focus on Financial Reporting, Accounting, HR and support functions such as Compliance, and Risk Management;
- Be the point of contact for the Finance, HR and support departments, from problem definition to solution design and implementation, managing internal and external stakeholders;
- Deliver high-quality, end-to-end solutions to continuously improve the business, in order to help them make informed decisions, improve business outcomes and deliver high quality solutions to the clients and Network Partners;
- Gather the needs from the departments in the Finance, HR and support departments, translate them into clear requirements, coordinate innovation towards implementation of concrete solutions;
- Act as strategic partner to head innovation, effectuate change and improve processes (you will be actively involved in all change management activities, working closely with the business analysts and data governance, IT and IT security areas);
- Support Operations area in the Luxembourg office towards implementation of the Operational and IT strategy, which requires cooperation with the regional offices of the company in various countries.
- Solution-driven: you have a strong level of commitment and sense of responsibility, always keeping an eye on solutions, driving innovation and educate/lead users towards innovation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to negotiate and influence executive level for decision making: capability to discuss, influence and convince on all hierarchical levels.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Coordinate and translate: ability to explain complex technical insurance matters to non-technical counterparts and vice-versa
- Pragmatic and pro-active: ability and analytical skills to structure and channel business requirements, manage timelines and expectations and propose solutions scenarios.
- Documentation and reporting: PMO activities and support on project reporting
- +4 years relevant working experience in innovation management or change/project management.
- Master's degree in business, engineering or science
- Financial Industry knowledge is a must, specific re-insurance or insurance knowledge a considerable asset
- Proven track record in change management / project management regarding implementation of new IT systems; business consultant experience is considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite: PowerPoint, Excel. Experience with Sapiens Reinsurance, SalesForce, MicroStrategy considered an asset.
- Analytical, business and strategic expertise to quickly and holistically understand, evaluate and develop business ideas
- Able to take ownership of a task, work on it autonomously and deliver a high quality result within the given timeframe
- A flexible approach, working on multiple projects at the same time: willingness and ability to work with interdisciplinary teams within complex structures with many stakeholders
- Fluent in English and any additional language considered an asset
Does this opportunity interest you? Contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex)colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next two weeks. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.