Within the Risk Prevention and Cybersecurity section, you will Manage and apply Information security policies, standards, procedures in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Information system platforms and systems environments.
• Identify and assess Information security risks on new and existing infrastructure through ongoing risk assessments by applying an established methodology;
• Supervise the implementation of controls and mitigation measures;
• Ensure that the access control, disaster recovery, incident response needs of the organization are properly addressed;
• Manage and support penetration testing activities;
• Participate in new projects to ensure that the security requirements are defined and implemented.
• Master or equivalent Information Security, Information Systems or Computer Science;
• A first experience in information security would be an advantage;
• Strong technical skills of IT network components (vulnerability assessments, security audits, TCP/IP, intrusion detection systems, firewalls);
• Strong knowledge of system platforms (e.g. Windows, Unix, Oracle);
• In-depth knowledge and experience of Information security standards like ISO27XX, NIST, BSI, ITIL as well as a certification like CISM, CISSP is considered as an advantage;
• Strong verbal and written skills in English and in French ; Luxembourgish would be considered as an advantage;
• Possess a high degree of integrity and team spirit along with the ability to work independently;
• Good communication skills and project management knowledge.
• A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
• Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
• The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.