Import and Export Coordinator(m/f)
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Implement the overall logistics management program of the organization as directed by the local & regional manager.
- Adapt and implement policies, plans, and budgets to support company projects.
- Prepare freight budget proposals to support sales and estimating.
- Negotiate with carriers to obtain lowest overall cost while maintaining required service levels. Facilitate win-win situations.
- Represent the Company’s position in disputes, such as rate and charge disagreements.
- Direct, analyze, and advise on transportation matters.
- Manage and maintain export/import files and records in accordance with U.S. and European export/import regulations and company policies.
- Interfaces with internal / external customers, foreign subsidiaries, distributors, vendors, brokers and carriers to ensure compliance with all applicable import / export regulations
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks, such as processing information files, reporting and other paperwork.
What You Will Need:
- Must be experienced in Global Freight Forwarding, intermodal logistics and Customhouse Broker operations.
- Must possess strong organizational, team and communication skills to work independently and take initiative to address issues.
- Must possess skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced and time sensitive environment to meet required deadlines. Such skills include high level of flexibility, cooperation, and ownership of job responsibilities.
- Must have knowledge on customs regimes such as harmonized tariff schedules, customs valuations, controlled products, country of origin rules, free trade programs, and import VAT rules.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Ability to resolve complaints, disputes and conflicts
- EU Customs & brokerage import/export process knowledge
- Letters of Credit knowledge
- Proficient in English and French Languages
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Master degree in Logistics or equivalent
- First successful Experience in a similar position
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com