European Fund Administration S.A. (EFA) is an independent company servicing investment funds, unit-linked insurance products, private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and funds of hedge funds.
EFA is one of the leaders of the outsourcing market in Luxembourg, Europe’s largest fund center.
EFA’s range of services includes: Net Asset Value calculation, bookkeeping and portfolio valuation, transfer agent and registrar services, fiscal services, compliance and risk management, performance measurement and attribution, domiciliation and reporting solutions.
EFA is present in Luxembourg and in Paris (via EFA France). More information is available at www.efa.eu.
EFA's shareholders are KBL European Private Bankers S.A., Banque de Luxembourg S.A., Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, Oddo BHF and EFA Partners S.A.
For its Private Asset IFRS/Consolidation department, EFA is looking to recruit a:
IFRS Consolidation Accountant
Responsibilities and duties:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance ;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position (consolidation environment), as well as experience with accounting in foreign currencies ;
- Experience with Sigma Conso is essential ;
- Experience in the preparation and review of IFS Financial Statements (as well for consolidated and stand-alone accounts);
- Sound Knowledge in IFRS
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines ;
- Strong analytical and communication skills ;
- Must be willing to work as part of a team in a dynamic high quality client service focused environment ;
- Highly organised, strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated ;
- Fluent in French and English.German is an asset.
We can offer you:
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 20 years ;
- An attractive remuneration scheme: Company Agreement, 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, supplementary pension scheme, interest subsidies, a Sympass card, offices located close to the Luxembourg Central Station, etc.
Interested ? Should you feel your profile suits the above description, please send your application letter and CV, quoting the position “PAS/CONSO/2020-12” by clicking the Apply button below.