Within the Human Ressources Unit, the HR Payroll & Administrative Assistant will perform the calculation of salaries and support HR activities linked to payroll administration.
She/he will advise employees in response to their questions on HR matters and work in close partnership with the HR team.
Key Accountabilities - Payroll activities
- Support the payroll process, salary calculation and the administrative monitoring related to these activities.
- Act as main point of contact with CCSS: monthly exchange related to salaries, affiliations, exits, sickness and detachments, reconciliation of data received from the CCSS, the CNS and the Tax Administration. Follow-up of missing medical certificates, response to questions regarding reconciliation of work schedules and sickness. Simulation and verification of reimbursements received from CNS.
- Follow-up and input of Tax cards.
- Establish and update the monthly file of wages variations and other internal recap.
- Perform appropriate time input in the HRIS (various absences, overtime, change of working day, etc.)
- Perform salary calculation in dedicated payroll software (PayEase), verification of Multiline file, establishment of tax declaration and tax bank transfer.
- Act as point of contact with Luxembourg administrations: Adem, ITM, CCCSS, CNS, Tax Office, etc.
- Prepare end of the year closing for salary calculation, and establish and check annual certificates of remuneration.
- Establish final balances and working certificate for leaving employees.
- Provide accurate accounting records and information (wages, tax return).
Key Accountabilities - Administrative support to the HR team
- Update daily HR bases, wages and time management as well as the usual HR tables.
- Establish employer requests and track medical visits with the STM as back-up.
- Manage any type of absence (illness, paid leave, politic leave, training, etc.) and relevant reimbursement requests.
- Prepare various employees attestations on request.
- Advice employees in response to their questions: tax, social security, application of Institute HR procedures, etc.).
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BTS or Bachelor degree in Payroll administration, accounting or legal with HR orientation.
- A professional experience of minimum 3 years in calculation of salaries in Luxembourg is mandatory.
- Knowledge and interest in tax, social and legal issues related to the management of wages.
- Good knowledge of the Labour Law and related process specifically applicable in our research domains.
- Skilled with numbers, database management, versatility in HR administrative matters.
- Agility to manage workload and respect deadlines, flexible and adaptable to changes of priorities.
- Rigor and concern for accuracy, strong organizational skills and able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good listening skills, and team spirit.
- IT skills: proficiency in at least one payroll software & HRIS is mandatory, good knowledge of Seculine, Word, Excel, Power point.
- Language skills: fluent in French and English required. Luxemburgish and German are an asset, particularly in the context of interactions with public Administrations in Luxembourg.
Located in Luxembourg, LIH offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international and multilingual environment that values personal respect and professional achievement based on the highest intellectual and ethical standards. The remuneration for this position shall be based on qualification and experience.
Applications including a cover letter and a full curriculum vitae should be sent before 15 June 2020 through our website www.lih.lu/jobs with the Ref: CM/HRPAA0520/CL/ADMHR