LEDR Executive solutions is currently assisting an international industrial firm in Luxembourg in the search of their new Head of HR:
you will manage people operations helping this important financial entity developing their international reputation.
This is a well-known firm with a great reputation on the market; therefore, by joining this entity, you will have the chance to develop your skills and be part of a success story!
HR director: Your tasks:
- You will be in charge of the strategic management of HR function and HR employees
- You will support management in making well-advised strategic people operations-related decisions
- You will ensure effective systems for maintaining employees satisfaction and engagement
- You will oversee payroll, maintaining personnel records, managing compensation and conduct evaluations
HR director: Your profile:
- You have at least 10 years relevant work experience in HR functions in Luxembourg
- You speak fluently English and French or German
- You are a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
HR director: Your benefits:
- You will be offered an exceptional fixed salary up to 140K/year + bonus depending on your previous experience
- You will integrate a fast-growing, international and ambitious industrial firm
- You will join a stable group and enjoy the possibility of pleasant international trips