Are you an HR Business Partner who is passionate about an employee agenda, wanting to create a thriving workplace environment where the right talent is attracted and retained; where teams are engaged and productive?
If you are an experienced HR professional, committed to being a true business partner, delivering on a people strategy involving talent management and career development, we may have the perfect role for you!
Our client is an investment company, managing a range of international alternative investments. As an HR Business Partner you will work together with the business and executive committee, in an entrepreneurial environment, to develop and implement best in class talent development programs
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Define and implement an employee agenda that includes all aspects of talent management from recruiting and attracting the best people, to making sure all employees feel empowered in their role with access to training, learning and career development
- Develop a performance management and career development program that results in a thriving and supportive workplace, where employees are engaged and productive
- Ensure performance management is effective and fit for purpose; resulting in high performing individuals and teams
- Support learning and development platforms, working with external and internal service providers to deliver highest quality training's
- Collaborate effectively over different areas of business and with global partners
- Support wider HR and Business with any initiatives related to talent management
- University degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development or similar
- At least 8 years’ experience in Human Resources in similar role with specific focus on people strategy and Talent Management
- Proven experience in delivering HR talent programs
- Highly effective at prioritising and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English both written and verbal - strong communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, must be a team player and highly collaborative
If you are interested in this position, and want to know more, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to https://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.