Head of Development
Business Application Architect (m/f)
Created in 2018, TALANTLERS acts as an external HR Business Partner aiming at serving local and international clients on all HR related topics. Our offer is built around two main business lines: HR Operations & HR Advisory, and covers 3 core HR areas of expertise: Talent Attraction, Talent Inspiration and Talent Management. In this context, we are currently helping one of our clients to recruit a new Talent.
Your main missions:
- Optimizing developments by proposing an architecture and design, to make better of AWS components and actual platform
- Participate to the development activities of our in-house team composed by 5 developers and supervise them
- Ensure the quality of the code by supervising the unit's tests, monitor the progress of development projects in order to report and regularly update the CIO
- Identification of business functionalities and technical components that should be developed through outsourcing or third-party software. In the case of external development, monitor the evolution and quality of the code, and ensure that the rest of the IT environment is properly integrated
- Be proactive in finding innovative ways to accelerate delivery, such as technical solutions, revised processes, outsourcing, etc.
- Collaborate with other IT departments (Business Application, Infrastructure)
- Provide leadership and advice to members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum experience of 5 years.
- Fluently English speaker (German and/or French is a plus)
- Experience in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service technology, in web frameworks such as Angular. Experience in Android software development
- Experience in Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- Experience in AWS components is a plus
- With a team spirit, able to work with different stakeholders
- Creative thinking, autonomous, dynamic