Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, Paris and New York.
The Business Systems & Processes team, part of the Administrative and Financial Department, is in charge of managing the portfolio of cross-functional projects.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are currently recruiting its
Head of Business Systems and Processes (m/f)
You will be in charge of managing a portfolio of transversal projects (mainly related to business applications) and be responsible for the management of a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts. In this role, you ensure the follow-up of the team's objectives and activities by establishing a clear and precise roadmap.
Your responsibilities will also include :
- centralisation of all projects and actions carried out by your team, with a view of sharing and efficiency,
- piloting the implementation and support of business applications related to the organisation and operational processes (Practice Management System, CRM, KYC...),
- providing a functional monitoring of business applications, ensuring that the firm's needs, projects and changes are constantly aligned with the firm's overall strategy,
- ensuring performance and client satisfaction in collaboration with the various stakeholders by delivering projects in line with cost, quality and deadline objectives,
- proposing continuous improvement on standard project management procedures in coherence with lessons from past experience and efficiency objectives (team training and organisation, partners/providers management, cost control, quality of reporting...)
- applying the "Privacy by design" concept and security firm’s standards to all projects.
- you hold a Master degree in business informatics, information systems, business administration or in a related field.
- you have about 15 years’ experience in project management and team management in the context of implementing and/or operating business information systems.
- You have a certification in project management, alongside with a solid experience in its implementation, would be an asset.
- you are a recognised facilitator while interacting with a multiplicity of stakeholders including IT
- you are an excellent communicator, both orally and in writing, in French and English
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application (including at least cover letter and resume). Please use the following link:
All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Service de conciergerie
- Événements employés
- Salle de sport
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants