A leading Asset Manager is actively looking for an Accountant. With offices in Germany and Luxembourg, you will integrate a small team and report directly to the Hamburg headquarters.
You will be part of a group which takes care of its employees as everybody has his/her own responsibilities and the human aspect is part of its DNA.
In addition to the flexibility provided, trainings are encouraged and paid by the company.
The firm also organizes several events such as Christmas/Summer parties, Kids days and internal Games/competitions.
Are you willing to take up this new challenge? Do not hesitate anymore and apply!
- Accounting for the Luxembourg funds from A to Z
- Preparation of the yearly and monthly financial statements according to LUXGAAP and IFRS
- Registration of VAT
- Prepare the cash flow of the customers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting or Finance (in Luxembourg)
- Fluency in German and a good level of English, any other language would be an asset
- Experience in Fund Accounting would be an advantage
- Knowledge and/or experience with DATEV
- Attractive salary up to 55K€
- Discretionary bonus up to 10% of the annual salary
- Health insurance (DKV), which is the best on the market
- Meal vouchers (10,80€)
- 27 days off, a good work-life balance is waiting for you!
- Full flexibility regarding the hours
- Parking spot, do not lose time anymore by seeking a slot
- Multiple company activities and events