Investment Fund Legal Officer - Luxembourg (M/F)
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a well-known company?
My client, a Management Company of a well-known group, is looking for a Fund Legal Officer in an international environment.
- You will prepare, review and negotiate investment fund legal documents;
- You will assist the directors regarding regulations, legal matters, laws;
- You will review and update contracts and agreements;
- You will be in contact with counterparts;
- You will assist in ad-hoc (Legal & Tax) and in corporate secretary matters (minutes of board meetings, etc).
- You have, at least, 5 years of experience in the legal/corporate department in Luxembourg ;
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken; any other language will be an advantage;
- You hold a Master's degree in law;
- Thorough investment fund and regulatory knowledge: private equity, real estate, funds structures (RAIF, SICAV, UCITS, AIFM Directive, etc.)
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity;
- You are able to work in autonomy and as a team-player;
- You are solution-oriented person;
- You can handle stressful situations.
- Excellent working conditions: exciting work challenge, salary above the market;
- Career development and trainings.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next week. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.