If you are an experienced fund lawyer, looking for a client-facing role, where you can work with autonomy, but still be part of a strong and successful team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this role could be for you.
Our client is a market-leading global entity, and they will provide you with the opportunity to experience a diverse range of AIF and UCITs products, and fantastic client contact. They actively seek out high-calibre, experienced Luxembourg based candidates,with knowledge of alternative investment funds and UCITs, who have the spark and dynamism to grow and contribute to the company’s continued success. The work environment is hugely international, and excellent English is essential.
Due to its continued growth, thelegal team seeks a Senior Associate level funds lawyer, who has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a law firm, Man Co / asset manager or global custodian bank, to undertake a broad range of legal responsibilities.
In the role of Senior Associate – Funds, you will:
• Negotiate and draft a broad range of agreements, covering issues as diverse as investment management agreements, distribution agreements, administration agreements, custody agreements, terms of business, etc.
• Liaise extensively with a range of asset management clients to provide them with tailor-made solutions
• Support the business on all legal issues as required, such as providing support to the registration department on legal queries, assisting with special project work, or provide advice to other professionals, such as advising the MLRO, Directors, Conducting Officers, and Compliance Officers on relevant legal queries
To succeed in this role, you will:
• Be an experienced lawyer, with a minimum Masters in Law, with excellent knowledge of alternative investment funds, covering a range of alternative asset classes. Entitlement to practice at an EU Bar will be an asset.
• An awareness and interest in regulatory issues relevant to financial service providers
• Possess excellent English language skills
• Be confident in communicating with other professionals all levels of the business, and with a broad range of professionals
• Possess great organisational skills, enjoy working under a degree of pressure, and being solution orientated.
If this position appeals, apply without delay!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook