Fund Data Management Officer (m/f)
The Fund Data Management Officer serves as a direct liaison between the Clients and third parties (medias, data vendors such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Morningstar, ..., agencies, fund administrator,...) to ensure the highest possible level of service to the client.
- You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day activities surrounding clients' data management, quality control and dissemination together with ensuring coordination with multiple actors.
- You will focus on developing, maintaining and strengthening customer's relationships with clients and business partners by exceeding client expectations in terms of pro-activity, responsiveness to needs, quality of execution, professionalism and client driven approach.
- You will participate in specific projects and have the opportunity to contribute to our customer's ongoing service improvement model.
Qualifications and Key Personal Attributes:
- Have experience in a client services roles (Fund Industry is considered as a plus) ;
- Fluent in French and English (German is an asset) ;
- A client-driven attitude at all time (pro-activity and professionalism) ;
- Excellent time management and organization skills ;
- Quality and detail consciousness ;
- Excellent team player, while able to work autonomously ;
- Demonstrates initiative ;
- Ability to work well under pressure ;
- Self motivated and pro-active ;
- Demonstrate Microsoft Excel proficiency (functions, pivot tables, etc.).
- A long-term contract ;
- A competitive salary with attractive package ;
- A high variety of training ;
- A possibility of a part-time contract.