Join a small team of investment specialists as their new Fund Accounting Valuation Manager. Our partner, a Managing Company is currently expanding its team. With over 500 million assets under management, its goal is to have more funds and grow its activities. Located in the city centre of Luxembourg, our partner possesses a great young and dynamic work environment.
Specialised in Private Equity, this is the perfect opportunity for you to increase your experience in this field.
As a Fund Accounting Valuation Manager, you will :
- Perform and maintain valuation analysis on a broad range of private equity investment funds
- Make sure all procedures are done in time and in the proper way
- Use several methods to assess and valuate the funds
- Prepare and present the results to management and other shareholders
- Prepare various quarterly valuation committee meetings
- Support the year-end audit valuation testing
As a Fund Accounting Valuation Manager, you already have :
- 5 years of experience or more within the Private Equity field
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics
- A fluent level of English
- A good Italian or French level which would be very appreciated
As a Fund Accounting Valuation Manager, you will get :
- An attractive gross salary, depending on your experience, including a Pension Plan and a Health Insurance
- An exciting work place where you will improve your skills and boost your career
- The opportunity to be the contact person between the different international offices
- The possibility to become a conducting officer
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"