The analyst will have a key role in both the protection of client financial instruments and client funds, and in ensuring that all prudential regulatory requirements are met. In time, and with the training to be provided as part of the role, the analyst will become a key day to day contact for client protection and prudential regulation.
My client is a financial institution developing its activities in Luxembourg.
- Preparing the quarterly COREP return, from start to finish.
- Preparation of reconciliations and computations for the protection of client financial instruments and client funds.
- Preparing certain returns mandated by the CSSF
- Supporting the Financial Regulation manager in a range of matters, including undertaking ad hoc investigations into the client protection and prudential impact of new products and markets.
- Developing, enhancing and documenting control procedures related to regulatory control.
- Developing a good understanding of financial regulation (eg MiFID II and CRR, as well as Luxembourg laws and CSSF circulars), and horizon scanning to identify possible changes.
- Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing regulatory and operational systems.
Coordinating and supporting regulatory examinations.
- At least 4 years of experience regulatory reportings
- Accounting qualification
- Some knowledge of the impact of EU regulation and directives, especially CRR and MiFID II (as it applies to client protection).
- An understanding of Luxembourg financial law and of the CSSF's circulars is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience of documenting and describing processes and policies.
- Join a new structure developing its activities
- Be the key expert within the team
- Develop your knowledge in a new innovative environment