Do you want to join an international and growing company? Do you have an experience in audit? Do you have strong knowledge in French gaap and Lux gaap?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is the leader of his market and provide end-to-end software solutions. The company has set up a new organisation and is currently looking for a Financial Controller who can work on Luxembourg and then French entities.
Your responsibility as a Financial Controller
- Coordinate and execute financial controls;
- Check the correct implementation of the standards Group-gaap guideline;
- Work on local statutory accounts for entities under management;
- Prepare the draft of consolidated financial statement;
- Perform monthly / quarterly reporting;
- Contribute to the continuous development of financial processes;
- Prepare legal documentation, VAT and Tax returns;
- Be the direct point of contact for auditors.
Your profile as a Financial Controller
- You have a degree in accounting;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent English and in French;
- Knowledge of Luxgaap; Frenchgaap and IFRS;
- You are able to work in a team and autonomously;
- You have good communication skills.
The offer as a Financial Controller:
- A market conform salary;
- A strong autonomy in your work;
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.