Our client, one of the world’s leading Real Estate investment companies, is looking to hire a Finance Managers, to manage a small team of accountants.
In this role you will also oversee a portfolio of PropCo’s, LuxCo’s and holding companies, take responsibility for multiple projects and oversee the complex accounting and reporting requirements of the team.
You will have strong real estate and consolidation knowledge, being tasked with training and developing the team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the controlling and reporting of a large portfolio of real estate investments, including PropCo’s, LuxCo’s and Holding structures
- Manage a team of Accountants, led by example, provide coaching and training and oversee the accounting functions performed by the team
- Coordinate the financial and regulatory reporting for these structures
- Liaise with other senior managers and acquisition teams on additions to the portfolio
- Performing profitability analysis and monitoring the portfolio’s performance
- Providing operational risk assessments of current processes and identifying issues
- You have a remit to grow the team, managing performance, delivery, accuracy and ensuring motivation, goals, targets etc…the company is growing, so this is an important part of the job
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or similar, with a professional accounting qualification considered a plus (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 7-10 years of experience in an accounting/finance/controlling position is needed
- A strong understanding of property accounting is a must have
- Strong experience of Lux GAAP, IFRS and consolidation is necessary
- 7+ years of working with the real estate sector is expected
- Fluent English is essential plus either fluent Dutch, German or Spanish
- Previous experience of managing/growing a team is necessary for this position
- Have the ability to negotiate, persuade and be diplomatic
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.