FINANCE MANAGER (M/F)
• Responsible for ensuring all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines are met and that the output is of the high standard required by the company.
• Maintain a professional and dedicated approach to duties and adhere to corporate standards for behaviour and loyalty to the objectives and goals of the company.
• Any reasonable ad-hoc or routine request.
• Responsible for overseeing and managing the preparation of the monthly management and financial accounts.
• Day to day management of Assistant Accountant.
• Cash flow management and preparation of weekly forecasts.
• Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting.
• Balance sheet reconciliations, VAT and tax returns and reports.
• Responsible for ensuring all local statutory filing and tax deadlines are met.
• Responsible for ensuring all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively.
• Working with Managers across the business to identify ways to develop processes and systems.
• Management and maintenance of external relationships.
• Responsible for managing annual external audit.
• Commercial analysis as required.
• Review and sign-off all monthly journals ahead of posting to general ledger.
• Review and sign-off on monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Review and initial all payments ahead of submission to Treasury.
• Review and provide finance sign-off on monthly ‘ACS’ ahead of submission to the companies.
• Manage Global IT budgeting and forecast process.
• Review all cost allocations and revenue disbursements and update as required.
• Key point of contact for the Oracle Implementation and On-line Banking Projects from inception to go-live and thereafter ensuring efficient running of daily operations for the Luxembourg companies.
• Some travel to UK and other countries in Europe on an ad hoc basis may be required.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Fluency in English.
• Experience of preparing financial and management accounts.
• Preparing management packs and presenting the results to stakeholders.
• Exposure of working with senior members of a business.
• A highly organised individual who is competent at multi-tasking and prioritising conflicting duties.
• Working knowledge of a relevant financial system; Oracle an advantage.
• Can solve problems effectively and creatively with commercial awareness.
• Excellent influencing skills.
• Effective communicator (verbal and written) in both formal and informal settings.
• Proactive and able to act with independence and integrity.
• Results driven.
Our client is a multi-national company operating in various businesses.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.