Field Service Engineer Vapour Control System (m/f)
Picture yourself building a successful career at John Zink Hamworthy Combustion working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of combining practical problem solving with creative innovation. Our employees are driven to push the boundaries of our legacy achievements to develop a clean generation of combustion products that address the challenges of our clients and an environmentally conscious world. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team – so what are you waiting for? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture.
With our growing business related to Vapor Control Systems in the EMEA territory, the demands of our customers to get professional and focused Aftermarket support are growing the same way. John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is seeking a Field Service Engineer to be based out of our John Zink International Luxembourg office in Dudelange, Luxembourg. This position will work under the direct supervision of the VCS Aftermarket & Service Manager. As direct interlocutor for operational and procurement peoples from Terminals and Refineries, the Field Service Engineer will have the responsibility to provide the appropriate support and to build up close relationships with our customers based in the European area.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
As one of the main technical contact for the European area, you will be responsible for the good operational availability and efficiency of John Zink systems (VRU/VCU/CATOX/FGRS) installed on customer Terminals/Refineries. To achieve this objective, technical site experience, availability, problem solving, and commercial skills will be your best tools to ensure customer satisfaction and JZHC profitability.
You will be responsible diagnosing problems, troubleshoot, perform and/or conduct repairs, schedule preventative maintenance to maintain a wide variety of VRU’s & VCU’s in high performance level.
As key contact point, you will ensure the liaison between our operational teams (sales, engineering, production…) and our customers to support their business activity.
What You Will Need:
- Engineering degree in process, mechanical, technical or controls & instrumentation.
- Experience in start-up of industrial process units.
- Excellent knowledge of controls (PLC, MCC) and instrumentation.
- Good communication and commercial skills.
- Fluent in English.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in start-up of Vapor Controls systems (Recovery and Combustion Units), Thermal Oxidizers, Catalytic Oxidizer systems or Flare Gas Recovery Systems.
- Past experience in rotating equipment or compression system.
- Good knowledge of process engineering.
- Fluent in other languages like Dutch, French or Italian would be an asset.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance.
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world.
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to re-investing 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness.
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com