We are currently looking to recruit a German speaking Accountant for one of our long-term partners, a fiduciary located near the German border having built a real expertise on the Luxembourgish territory. They offer a wide range of services offering a "one stop shop" to their stable clientele, which they have had the pleasure to collaborate with for over 20 years.
Today, as there is a higher demand from their partners, they would like to add a member to their stable team. Indeed, as an accountant in this structure, you will get the opportunity to be in charge of all accounting & tax responsibilities for a German speaking clientele.
On top of this, the impeccable location, especially for German cross-border workers, will allow you to avoid traffic and maintain a good work/life-balance.
Your tasks in this structure ? - Accountant / German speaking accountant / OEC
You will handle your own client portfolio, containing both financial companies (SOPARFI) and commercial companies, in an autonomous way. Here is a non-exhaustive list of your tasks :
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets ;
- Establishment of annual and periodic VAT returns, as well as corporate tax returns ;
- Entry of accounting data and other administrative obligations ;
Your profile ? - Accountant / German speaking accountant / OEC
- You have demonstrated an experience of at least 2 years in a fiduciary in Luxembourg ;
- You have an excellent level in both German and French - any other language is a plus ;
- You obtained your Chartered Accountant certificate (OEC) in Luxembourg or are currently working towards obtaining it ;
- You would like to invest yourself in a stable and human-sized structure in the long term, where you will be rewarding with highly interesting perspectives.
What do they have to offer ? - Accountant / German speaking accountant / OEC
- An excellent location close to the German border, allowing you to gain a lot of time by avoiding traffic jams and working closer to your home ;
- The opportunity to become Manager or even Director in this structure in the long term ;
- Great flexibility in terms of working hours, thanks to a very understanding Partner ;
- Lots of trainings for you to keep improving your skills on a daily basis ;
- A salary package up to € 4.000 gross per month, as well as meal vouchers and an annual discretionary bonus.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity»