As an experienced recruiter, you will work closely with the Managing Director of the company and will run your division autonomously.
Your tasks will be various and will cover 2 mains fields:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Handle recruitment missions autonomously (permanent roles);
- Search & select high profile candidates;
- Manage relationship with existing clients;
- Prospect new clients and attend to meetings;
- Prepare commercial offers. If needed, set up global agreements & negotiate general terms & conditions for major clients;
- Take an active part in the renowned of the company & the development of the Group’s branding;
- Participate to the business development by managing internal and external projects (marketing & communication, events...);
- People Management
As a key person within the company, you will manage & develop the “Search & Selection” division on a daily basis. Among others, it will consist in the following:
- Recruit & train junior recruiters;
- Set up & manage a team of successful recruitment consultants;
- Follow-up the daily activity of the team of consultants;
- Ensure the motivation and the efficiency of your own team;
- Manage cross selling with other divisions of the Group (Interim & HR Services);
- Prepare the business plan & follow actively figures & actuals;
- Work closely with the Managing Director to adjust the company strategy;
- Take part to events & act as an ambassador for the company.
- You have a higher education (Bachelor / Master);
- You are looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and fast-growing structure;
- A first experience in a similar role is mandatory, preferably in Luxembourg;
- Fluent French is mandatory. An excellent level of English is required. Good knowledge of German is a strong plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team worker, entrepreneur and client minded spirit are absolutely a must;
- Dynamic, ambitious and result oriented.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Active in Luxembourg for 10 years, our Group has developed a strong reputation and several dedicated brands.
We are working with a various type of clients active in several business & fields (banking & finance, industry, building & construction, services…).
Our group is offering a full range of services its clients in both area, recruitment & HR services:
- Temp to Perm,
- Search & Selection,
- Head Hunting
- HR Services:
- Training & Development
- Strategy & Advisory
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
By joining us, you will boost your career by acquiring experience, professional & interpersonal skills.
We are offering a rare opportunity to join a dynamic company and to combine business and people management.
As a Manager, you will have the opportunity to “run your own business within the company”. You will work closely with decision makers and will be involved in all strategic decisions process.
The salary package will be attractive and will be discuss case by case depending your experience & your expectations.