BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 88.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Fund Services team, we are looking for an:
Experienced Fund Accountant (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- Perform the day to day accounting work from A to Z for funds;
- NAV calculation (plain vanilla, hedge funds, private equities, real estate);
- Participate in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports and accounts;
- Assisting with the completion of audit queries;
- Ensure the correct generation and sending of regulatory reports.
- You are graduated with a Bachelor or a Master degree in Economics, Finance or Management;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are able to work independently while having an excellent team spirit;
- You are rigorous, organized, flexible and dynamic;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are fluent in French and in English. A good level in German would be an advantage;
… then that offer is probably for you!
Join us and…:
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!