KLEYR │ GRASSO is looking for an experienced full-time administrative assistant (CDI) for its corporate finance department (immediate entry).
- preparation, updating and formatting of legal documents
- management of internal procedures (opening and follow-up of files)
- assistance to compliance function
- performing administrative tasks (including filing and scanning of documents, preparation of documents, typing, sending letters, taking telephone messages, etc.)
- preparation of invoices
- filings with the LBR.
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- fluency in German, French and English
- knowledge of compliance procedures
- computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- knowledge of Avonca program and electronic document management (EDM/GED) is an advantage
- show rigor
- have a strong sense of organization.
Please send your application with your CV and a motivation letter to Charlotte Dimmer by clicking to Apply button below.