Executive Assistant - EN/FR/GER - Luxembourg (M/F)
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a well-known company?
My client, a recognised company part of an international group, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the management of the company.
- You will support the local management and the legal team as well;
- You will sorganise, prepare and administer meetings, board of directors meeting (agenda, minutes);
- You will be in charge of agenda management, expense reports, travel arrangements, etc ;
- You will organise events and conferences;
- You will handle day-to-day tasks as archiving, scanning existing contracts;
- You will be in charge of maintenance of the intranet and presentations.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function in Luxembourg ;
- You are fluent in English, French and German ( both written and oral), Luxembourgish is an asset;
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a secretarial or an administrative field;
- You have excellent knowledge on MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- You are solution-oriented person
- You can work on multiple tasks in the same time;
- You can handle stressful situations;
- You are organised and detail-oriented;
- You are able to work in autonomy.
- Working in a successful and established company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- A salary and package linked to your background;
- Career development and training.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next week. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.