Join an international financial group with several offices all across Europe as an Executive Assistant. You will provide direct support to company executives, managing their schedules and setting up their appointments, controlling all administrative and operational procedures, activities, and documentation.
Our client is a key actor of the financial services industry, with offices set up in different countries.
As support of executive partners your main missions will be:
- managing diaries, organizing meetings and appointments,
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- support to prepare slides, compiling and reports, presentations and correspondence
- preparation and follow-up of signature requests (especially contracts)
- off-sites organization
- social events coordination
- reminding the manager /executives of important tasks and deadlines
- preparing reports and correspondence
- cover for Reception and the Office & Administration Manager if necessary
With at least 3 years experience in a similar role, you have to be fluent in French and English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong sense of accountability, rigor and organization.
You will be expected to professional, rigorous, proactive and multitasking. Flexibility and adaptability are a must.
A good level of Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint is highly recommended.
By joining our client, you will be part of a young and dynamic team and will work in a friendly and professional environment which promotes team working.