EMPLOYE MIDDLE OFFICE
MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a bank located in Kirchberg:
Cash operations and project support officer (M/W)
The Cash Operations team is mainly for the accurate and timely Payment Instruction Authentication & Validation, Obligo Check, Embargo Filter Hit Handling, payment inquiry handling and the Funding & Liquidity Management of the bank.
• Support the cash team on their day to day duties and also on delivering the ISO 20022 Migration and Target 2 Consolidation initiative.
• Support the local team on day to day tasks, ad-hoc request and support them occasionally within the different project phases.
• Process of time-critical, complex transactions on behalf of the Bank’s internal and external clients
• Handle cash-related investigations involving enquiries from clients and internal stakeholders on cash payments before and after execution.
• interact with internal and external stakeholders.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance. Or you have completed a certified banking training and gained first level of experience within a back / middle office, control or project team;
• You are fluent in English in reading, writing and speaking. Fluency in German will be considered as a strong asset;
• You have a previous Experience in the financial industry (with focus on payments will be considered an asset);
• Knowledge of SWIFT and ISO Standards (especially ISO 20022) and TARGET2 and their specifications will be a strong asset;
• Analytical, communication, organizational, skills;
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!