We are looking for Electrical Computer Staff Engineer. You will be responsible for the development of projects with moderate complexity or working on complex projects in cooperation with more experienced personnel. You will also seek solutions to technical problems, conduct work on assigned tasks.
Main tasks will include:
• Support technology projects.
• Work with Regional Manufacturing and Quality to establish and then propagate best practices around the region.
• Troubleshooting and resolution of tire assembly equipment performance issues.
• Implement in-house developed vision and data management system into catalogue Tire Building Machine.
• Own the relationship with final customers and development team of vision and data management systems.
• Use and understand new messaging technologies like Apache Active MQ.
To join our team you will need:
Bachelors degree in Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics
English is a must. Other European language is an asset.
• 4-6 years experience required.
• Experience in cross functional assignment or project.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to effectively manage a team.
• Cooperate with other teams to meet objectives.
• Drive positive change.
• Confront and address risk for self/others.
• Good communication skills.